- Courses :
- Financial Markets Foundation Course (FMFC)
- Financial Markets Foundation Course (FMFC) Online Programme
- Securities Operations Foundation Course (SOFC)
- Securities Operations Foundation Course (SOFC) Online Programme
- Fixed Income Certificate (FIC)
- Fixed Income Certificate (FIC) Online Programme
- Operations Certificate Programme (OCP)
- Primary Market Certificate (PMC)
- An Introduction to Securitisation
- Collateral Management
- Commodities - An Introduction
- Commodities - Trading and Investment Strategies
- Corporate Actions - An Introduction
- Corporate Actions - Operational Challenges
- Corporate Governance and Culture
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Operations
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Pricing, Applications & Features
- Derivative Credit Risk - Analysis and Management
- Exotic Options
- Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Inflation-linked bonds and structures
- International Repo: Instrument, Use, Management and Market
- Islamic Finance & Sukuk
- Measuring and Mitigating Counterparty Risk
- Securities Lending & Borrowing - Operational Challenges
- The ICMA Guide to Best Practice in the European Repo Market
- Trading and Hedging Short-Term Interest Rate Risk
- Trading the Yield Curve with Interest Rate Derivatives
- Test your knowledge :
- ICMA Executive Education Online :
- In-house training :
- Diplomas :
- Scholarships :
- Trainer profiles :
- Trainer publications :
- Affiliations :
- The ICMA Centre, University of Reading, UK :
- List of Certificate and Diploma holders :
- Contacts :
ICMA Executive Education’s courses are internationally recognised and are required training by many of our Member firms. The programmes are benchmark qualifications for both the front office and operations areas of the business and are accredited by the UK Financial Skills Partnership (FSP), the skills champion of the finance industry. The programmes combine the best of both market and academic practice and are designed to be interactive and equip participants with practical skills they can use in their day-to-day jobs.ICMA Executive Education is unique in that ICMA and the ICMA Centre, Henley Business School, University of Reading work together to deliver training courses, taught by current and former financial markets practitioners which blend practical and academic know-how, so that candidates have a thorough understanding of the topics being discussed.
The courses attract an international client base and present an opportunity to network with counterparts from a whole host of financial institutions. Delegates who benefit from our courses work in the top tier investment banks, stock exchanges, law firms and regulatory bodies.
ICMA Executive Education offers candidates the opportunity to achieve a recognised financial markets diploma by completing courses in a defined pathway. The two diplomas, focusing on either Securities and Derivatives or Financial Market Operations are achieved by candidates successfully completing the prescribed courses at Levels I and II with 2 options taken from Level III.
ICMA has also launched a limited number of new scholarships for employees of member firms who are under 25 years of age. There are a limited number of scholarships available for each ICMA member firm. Eligible students receive a further 50% discount from the members rate.
Courses are classroom based, with some available online. All courses can be delivered in-house.
Benefits of attending our courses:
- Almost 40 years of front and back office training, driven by the needs of the financial markets
- Market-wide recognition and approval
- Course tutors are leading experts in their fields
- New specialist courses added on a regular basis
- In-house training can be tailored to each firm's individual needs
- Highly discounted rates for ICMA Member firms
As a result of the continuing high standard of content within our courses, ICMA Executive Education is happy to announce that two of our Intermediate programmes are recognised by the UK’s Financial Skills Partnership (FSP) and CFA Institute.
The Fixed Income Certificate (FIC) and Operations Certificate Programme (OCP) are both included on the FSP qualifications list. The FIC for ‘Advising on securities in the wholesale market place’ and ‘Advising on derivatives in the wholesale market place’, while the OCP is included for the ‘Operations’ area.
FIC candidates qualify for 30 credit hours under the guidelines of the CFA Institute’s Continuing Education Programme while candidates who complete the OCP qualify for 29.5 credit hours.