- ICMA Executive Education Courses :
- Financial Markets Foundation Course (FMFC)
- Introduction to Fixed Income (IFI)
- Introduction to Primary Markets (IPM)
- Financial Markets Foundation Course (FMFC) Online Programme
- Securities Operations Foundation Course (SOFC)
- Securities Operations Foundation Course (SOFC) Online Programme
- Fixed Income Certificate (FIC)
- Fixed Income Certificate (FIC) Online Programme
- Operations Certificate Programme (OCP)
- Primary Market Certificate (PMC)
- An Introduction to Securitisation
- Collateral Management
- Commodities - An Introduction
- Commodities - Trading and Investment Strategies
- Corporate Actions - An Introduction
- Corporate Actions - Operational Challenges
- Corporate Governance and Culture
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Operations
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Pricing, Applications & Features
- Derivative Credit Risk - Analysis and Management
- Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Inflation-Linked Bonds and Structures
- International Repo: Instrument, Use, Management and Market
- Islamic Finance & Sukuk
- Measuring and Mitigating Counterparty Risk
- Securities Lending & Borrowing - Operational Challenges
- The ICMA Guide to Best Practice in the European Repo Market
- Trading and Hedging Short-Term Interest Rate Risk
- Trading the Yield Curve with Interest Rate Derivatives
- ICMA Educational Workshops :
- Test your knowledge :
- ICMA Executive Education Online :
- ICMA Executive Education Specialist Programmes :
- In-house training :
- Diplomas :
- Scholarships :
- Trainer profiles :
- Trainer publications :
- Partnerships and affiliations :
- The ICMA Centre, University of Reading, UK :
- List of Certificate and Diploma holders :
- Contacts :
Mastering MandatesMastering Mandates is a sales and marketing training course for Originators and those working on the Syndicate and New Issues desks. The course starts by understanding one's competitive position and developing a unique selling proposition. The programme also focuses on basic telephone selling skills, as in the Successful Sales Course, but also looks at how to produce formal "pitch book" presentations and how to handle "Beauty Parades". Beauty Parade presentations are recorded by video and critically appraised by the group. We also feature feedback from an international borrower. Solicitors can claim 6 CPD points per day for attendance at the entire course.
This course is delivered on an in-house basis and targeted to suit a firms’ needs. In-house courses are an efficient way of training large groups of staff, as well as having a bespoke programme conducted which is tailored to the organisation’s requirements. Courses can be delivered at a time which fits in with the organisation’s schedule.
ICMA recommends a minimum of eight and a maximum of 20 participants for any in-house training course, in order to make the programme as interactive as possible.
To download the brochure, please click here.
Courses are priced on a per day rate rather than per delegate. The current cost is £5,000 per day, plus trainer expenses and VAT where applicable. Course fees are payable, in advance of the start date, by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or on receipt of an invoice.
To book a course or if you have any queries, please contact the ICMA Events team on +44 20 7213 0310.