- ICMA Annual General Meeting & Conference 2015 :
- European Regulation: An Introduction for Capital Market Practitioners, London :
- IWN Summer Event: Reaching Out, London :
- ICMA & Clifford Chance seminar: an in-depth review of the GMRA, Singapore :
- ICMA Workshop: Repo and securities lending under the GMRA and GMSLA, Madrid :
- The ICMA CBIC & The Covered Bond Report Conference
The ICMA CBIC & The Covered Bond Report ConferenceDate and Venue
Date: 7 May 2015
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek (German National Library)
60322 Frankfurt am Main
The ICMA Covered Bond Investor Council (CBIC) and The Covered Bond Report's 2015 Covered Bond Investor Conference focused on topical investors' issues and provide an ideal opportunity for those wishing to engage in a constructive dialogue with the buy-side.
The agenda for the 2015 one day conference included panels on:
Covered bond markets in a QE world
Ratings & Bail-in, Covered Bonds in the wider regulatory framework
Evolving Covered Bond Structures
The opening keynote speech was given by Ulrich Bindseil, Director General, General Market Operations at the European Central Bank.
To view the full conference agenda, please click here.
To view the presentaion slides from this event, please click on the relevant speaker below:
Ulrich Bindseil, Director General, General Market Operations, European Central Bank (ECB)
Massimiliano Rimarchi, Policy Expert, Credit Market & Operational Risk Unit, Regulation, European Banking Authority (EBA)
Ted Packmohr, Head of Financials & Covered Bond Research, Commerzbank AG
Anne Caris, Senior Analyst of Covered Bonds & SSAs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Karlo Fuchs, Executive Director, Head of Covered Bonds, Scope Ratings