- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2014 :
- Bond syndication practices for compliance professionals and other non-bankers - an ICMA Workshop :
- ICMA and NCMF Annual Conference on Regulatory Reform and Nordic Capital Markets, Copenhagen :
- Global Master Agreements for Repo and Securities Lending Workshop, London :
- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2014 - David Wright, London :
- ICMA Asset Management and Investors Council (AMIC) Meeting & Seminar, Zurich :
- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2014 - Sajid Javid, London :
- The ICMA CBIC & The Covered Bond Report Conference, Frankfurt :
- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2014 - Benoît Cœuré, Paris :
- AGM and Conference 2014, Berlin :
- The 7th Annual bwf and ICMA Capital Markets Conference, Frankfurt :
- European Regulation: An Introduction for Capital Market Practitioners, London :
- ICMA Professional Repo and Collateral Management Course
ICMA Professional Repo and Collateral Management Course
Date and Venue
Date: 20-21 November 2012
30 North Colonnade
The ICMA European Repo Council presented its 2012 Professional Repo and Collateral Management Course in London on 20-21 November. This industry-run course caters to the needs of professional repo market participants and is provided at subsidised rates to ICMA members, underlining the association's commitment to education and the development of this financing product.
The course, which has run successfully for over 10 years, becoming the market benchmark, features a blend of presentations from experienced practitioners who are actively involved in the repo market on day-to-day basis, together with a sound explanation of the principles involved in this type of financing from the ICMA Centre.
As well as covering the fundamentals of the repo product, the course addresses the uses and management of repo and collateral by banks, innovations in the market, the impact of the crisis on the repo market, regulatory issues and the latest developments in the clearing and settlement infrastructure of the market.
The presentations of the 2012 ICMA Professional Repo and Collateral Management Course are available here (delegates only).
The 2012 ICMA Professional Repo and Collateral Management Course was sponsored by Fitch Solutions.