- I. Introductory Programmes :
- II. Intermediate Programmes :
- III. Specialist Programmes :
- An Introduction to Securitisation
- Capital Market Overview of Islamic Finance & Sukuk
- Collateral Management
- Commodities - An Introduction
- Commodities - Trading and Investment Strategies
- Corporate Actions - An Introduction
- Corporate Actions - Operational Challenges
- Corporate Governance and Culture
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Operations
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Pricing, Applications & Features
- Derivative Credit Risk - Analysis and Management
- Exotic Options
- Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Inflation-linked bonds and structures
- Measuring and Mitigating Counterparty Risk
- Securities Lending & Borrowing
- Trading and Hedging Short-Term Interest Rate Risk
- Trading the Yield Curve with Interest Rate Derivatives
- ICMA Executive Education Skills Courses :
- In-house training :
- Trainer profiles :
- Trainer publications :
- Affiliations :
- The ICMA Centre, University of Reading, UK :
- List of Certificate and Diploma holders :
Dates: 7 – 8 October 2014
International Capital Market Association Limited
23 College Hill
London EC4R 2RP
A Sales and Marketing training course for Originators and those working on the Syndicate and New Issues desks. The course will start by understanding one's competitive position and developing a unique selling proposition. The programme will also focus on basic telephone selling skills, as in the Successful Sales Course, but will also look at how to produce formal "pitch book" presentations and how to handle "Beauty Parades". Beauty Parade presentations will be recorded by video and critically appraised by the group. We also plan to feature feedback from an international borrower.
To download the brochure, please click here.
ICMA Members: £1,000.00 + 20% VAT each
Non-members: £1,300.00 + 20% VAT each
For group bookings we offer discount scales of:
2-4 candidates – 5% discount each*
5+ candidates – 10% discount each*
*Please note that discounts are applied by way of a refund to the organisation when registration has closed and the final number of candidates from the firm has been determined.
Delegate fees are payable, in advance of the course start date, by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or on receipt of an invoice.
If you have any queries, please contact the ICMA Events team on +44 20 7213 0310.
Mastering Mandates is an accredited course under the Solicitors Regulation Authority (formerly The Law Society's) CPD Scheme. Solicitors may claim 6 hours CPD credit for their attendance of the whole course.